Thursday, May 13, 2010

Triple Crown Pizza

Pizza Hut or Papa John's? Perhaps Little Caesar's or Cici's. Dominoes? I'm a Pizza Hut fan, best crust and I've ordered many veggie pizzas where the veggies were cooked but they were still crisp on the inside. No soggy veggies! By God, they're miracle workers! And just when you thought it couldn't get any better you find out they have this pizza they call the Triple Crown Pizza.

It's in the shape of a, you guessed it, crown. The crust is stuffed with meat balls and cream cheese balls. The top of the pizza has three cheeses, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, onions and green pepper. Although I'm sure you can have other combinations this is how it is meant to be eaten.

This bad boy is a whopping 230 calories a slice. Totally worth it, I bet, but that's only because I have this I have this insatiable love for meatballs. The cream cheese doesn't hurt either.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its the fact that I just ate a lot of food but just seeing this pizza made me gag. And at 230 calories a slice one pizza alone can cause you to add the pounds faster than.. well I don't know what, but really fast. Also cream cheese just doesn't seem very appetizing but whatever fills your stomach (a play on the the saying whatever floats your boat just in case).

    ReplyDelete